- 1 EXPRESS DELIVERY CERAMIC IN VIETNAM TO EUROPE
- 1.1 Europe Introducing
- 1.2 The countries in Europe
- 1.3 Ceramics introduction.
- 1.4 Indochina Post – Express Delivery ceramic to 44 countries in Europe.
- 1.5 The process of transporting ceramics to Europe at Indochina Post
- 1.6 The service which we provide.
- 1.7 The advantages of Indochina Post in cosmetics delivery.
EXPRESS DELIVERY CERAMIC IN VIETNAM TO EUROPE
Europe covers about 10.18 million km2 (3.93 million sq mi), or 2% of Earth’s surface (6.8% of land area). Making it the second-smallest continent (using the seven-continent model). Politically, Europe is divided into about fifty sovereign states, of which Russia is the largest and most populous. Spanning 39% of the continent and comprising 15% of its population. Europe had a total population of about 745 million (about 10% of the world population) in 2021.The European climate is largely affected by warm Atlantic currents that temper winters and summers on much of the continent, even at latitudes along which the climate in Asia and North America is severe. Further from the sea, seasonal differences are more noticeable than close to the coast.
The countries in Europe
Indochina Post – Express Delivery ceramic to 44 countries in Europe.
|7||Holy See||801||Southern Europe|
|10||United Kingdom||67,886,011||Northern Europe|
|29||San Marino||33,931||Southern Europe|
|30||Bosnia and Herzegovina||3,280,819||Southern Europe|
|33||North Macedonia||2,083,374||Southern Europe|
|41||Czech Republic (Czechia)||10,708,981||Eastern Europe|
The process of transporting ceramics to Europe at Indochina Post
Step 1: CONTACT
Customers have demand to find a carrier to delivery their goods, their ceramics. Please contact with Indochina Post through website, facebook by call the hotline. Or leave your phone number on Indochina Post’s website. We will contact you.
Indochina Post need you provide some simple information, such as:
- The types of goods (example: dry foods, clothes, foods, fruits, ceramic, handmade goods,etc.)
- The weight of goods (example: 10kg, 20kg, 50kg, 100kg, 200kg, 500kg,etc.)
- The size of the box (example: 65x45x35cm, 60x40x40cm, etc.
Step 2: PRICING
- After customer provice basic information of goods, Indochina Post’s Staff shipping quotes.
- Negotiate and negotiate prices.
- If you agree to a new shipping price, Indochina Post will proceed to make a confirmation contract
- If you do not agree, the two parties will re-negotiate and advise on a new shipping method.
- Reconfirm the information: type of goods, destination address, shipping address, quantity, weight, size.
Step 3: IMPORTING GOODS TO THE WAREHOUSE
- Indochina Post supports to pick up goods at home.
- Customers bring to Indochina Post’s warehouse.
- Weigh and measure goods. Count the quantity of goods.
- Finalize shipping rates.
- Sign a contract of carriage.
- Pay shipping charges.
Step 4: SHIPPING
- Transport goods by means of transport according to the requirements of customers.
- Shipping in the fastest time.
- Right time, right place as agreed.
- Save customer records.
The service which we provide.
- Cosmetics: All cosmetics, skincare products, dietary supplements, trademarks, and receipts are required.
- Clothing: T-shirt, shirt, skirt, pants, etc., any kind of clothes.
- Dry foods: e.g. cakes, chocolates, candies, etc.
- Kitchenware: ovens, rice cookers, cups, forks, spoons, forks, knives, and other kitchen utensils.
- Bags, shoes, accessories: need brand and purchase receipt.
The advantages of Indochina Post in cosmetics delivery.
- The staff has many years of experience in the field of Logistics and Import-Export. Used to handle all types of goods, from small to large quantities. Therefore, all import and export procedures and necessary certificates and permits for goods.
- Proud to be the first-class agent of Vietjet Air, Indochina Post brings the best price to customers. For bulk shipments, Indochina Post’s price is the most reasonable on the market today. For high-value goods, Indochina Post will provide the best shipping package and best preserve the goods.
- Shipping time is always the advantage of Indochina Post. Especially for goods such as letters and documents, Indochina Post always goes by express. Therefore, customers who have used the service at Indochina Post return to use the service up to 75%.
- The procedure is quick, not too complicated for transit services. All procedures and tariffs will be handled by Indochina Post. Customers only need to prepare the goods and contact Indochina Post.
- Various shipping packages. Customers can choose packages to optimize the most time and cost
- Support to pick up goods at home throughout 64 provinces in Vietnam. Customers only need to prepare the goods to send, Indochina Post staff will support pick up at home.
- Support to answer all customer questions. Friendly consulting staff.
- Packing goods according to international standards, free packing.
- Issue a shipping invoice at the request of the customer (for companies need to present an invoice to the accountant).