Reliable trucking service from Danang to Savannakhet
Proudly being one of the most prestigious logistics companies, Indochina Post is always committed to highlight customers’ value and try our best to provide customers with the most excellent, safest, quickest and most cost – efficient trucking service from Danang to Savannakhet.
Being the members of ASEAN marked an important milestone in the history of economic development of both Vietnam and Laos when accessing to one of the most dynamic regions in the world. On the economic integration in the world, Laos and Vietnam have signed the bilateral trade agreement in March 2015, as well as the border trade agreement in June the same year replacing one signed in 1998. Under the trade agreement, most goods will access a special tariff that decreases tax to zero per cent or 50 per cent lower than current rates in the ASEAN Trade in Goods Agreement.
Therefore, trade relations between two countries are facilitated to diversify and strengthen. Along with the growth in trade relations, the demand in transporting and container shipping becomes much higher.
In this post, we will include more insights into our trucking service from Danang to Savannakhet.
We supply a wide range of choices in rental vehicles varying in sizes and payloads.
- Pickup Trucks (less than 1 ton payload)
- The Light trucks: less than 6 tons
- The Midsize truck: from 6 tons to 15 tons.
- Chiller trucks and reefers (refrigerated containers)
Especially, as for transporting all kinds of super-sized, super-heavy, aluminum and steel, we have rental vehicles with payloads greater than 15 tons, tankers, car fooc, container trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, …
Locations in Vietnam and Laos:
- From different regions of Vietnam:
|Red River Delta||Northeast||Northwest||North Central Coast|
Hai Phong (municipality)
|Central Highlands||South Central Coast||Southeast||Mekong Delta|
Da Nang (municipality)
|Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu
Ho Chi Minh City (municipality)
Cần Thơ (municipality)
- From the industrial zones of Vietnam
Industrial zone Numora, Industrial zone Dinh Vu, Industrial zone Trang Due, Industrial zone Nam Cau Kiem, Industrial zone Do Son. (Sip) Industrial zone Vinashin – Shinec , Industrial zone An Duong, Industrial zone Dong Hoa. Vinh Niem Industrial zone. Industrial zone Canh Hau, Industrial zone Quan Toan.Quan Tru Industrial zone , Industrial zone An Trang, Industrial zone Tan Lien. Industrial zone Ben Rung. Tien Lang Provice Industrial zone , Industrial zone Trang Cat.
- From districts in Danang
In terms of urban population, Danang is the third largest city in Vietnam. Danang , together with Hochiminh City and Haiphong, is the major port cities. Its location on the path of National Route 1A and the North–South Railway makes it a hub for transportation.
Da Nang is subdivided into 8 district-level sub-divisions:
Hoàng Sa (Paracel Islands)
|Ngu Hanh Son
- To provinces in Laos:
Attapeu, Bokeo, Bolikhamsai, Champasak. Hua Phan, Khammouane, Luang Namtha, Luang Prabang. Oudomxay, Phongsali, Salavan, Savannakhet. Sayabouly, Sekong, Vientiane Capital, Vientiane Province. Xieng Khuang, Xaisomboun Province.
- To certain districts in Savannakhet (Laos)
Kaysone Phomvihane District, Outhoumphone District, Atsaphangthong District. Phine District, Seponh District, Nong District. Thapangthong District, Songkhone District, Champhone District. Khanthaboury District, Xayboury District, Viraboury District. Assaphone District, Xonboury District, Thaphalanxay District.
Vietnam border crossings to Laos:
- Tây Trang/Pang Hok: on Highway 279, about 31km from Dien Bien city to Phongsali.
- Na Mèo/ Namsoi: on Highway 217, about 194km, from Thanh Hoa to HuaPhanh
- Nậm Cắn/ NamKan: on Highway 7, about 225km, from Nghe An to Luong Prabang
- Cầu Treo/ Namphao: on Highway 8, about 85,3km from Ha Tinh to Bolikhamxay, acrossing Highway 13 of Laos to Vientiane.
- Cha Lo/ Naphao: from Hanoi following Highway 1A to Ba Don, Quang Trach, then on Highway 12A, about 145,5km to Khammuane
- Lao Bảo/ Daen Savanh: on Highway 9, over 82km, from Quang Tri to Savannakhet
- Lo Lay/ Lalay: on Highway 8, from Ha Tinh to Bolikhamxay
- Pờ Y/ Phou Keua: on Highway 40, about 20km from Kon Tum to Attapeu
Prohibited goods for imports into Laos include:
- Chemicals of high-level danger used in industries
- Bullets and weapons of all kinds (except for explosives used in industries) and war vehicles
- Opium, opium balls, poppy seeds, opium poppies, other finished and dried opium poppies made from coco leaves, marihuana in various forms, cocaine and their derivatives
- Destructive fishing tools
- Pornographic medias / materials
- Banknote paper, banknote ink, banknote printer and coin making machine
Types of goods delivered:
Major Vietnamese exports to Laos include petroleum, steel and iron, means of transport and spare parts, electric wire and electric cable.
- Building materials: cement, plumbing, brick, sand, stone, steel, plaster, furniture, …
- Agricultural products: Rice, wheat, peanuts, watermelon, dragon fruit, grapes, maize (corn), wheat flour, fresh vegetables, ….
- Plant and animal breeding.
- Industrial production: weaving, packaging, animal feed, machinery, …
- Live animals: cattle, pigs, chickens, birds, ostriches, dogs, cats, …
- Cargo, overweight, heavy
- Special and high value commodities: gifts, chemicals, laboratory equipment, plasma, ceramics, glass,…
- Packing, storage of cargoes
- Unloading, dunnage, scraping goods (in case of necessity)
- Control of, test items, goods
- Consultancy transport route selection, transport vehicles
- Express, Sea cargo transportation
- Warehouse service
- Customs procedures; procedures at ports, airports, industrial zones; service application for the license
Indochina Post is committed to enhance customers’ benefit:
- Indochina Post always uphold the safety and security of goods as well as customer information to the top
- Good price: the cost of rental vans at very preferential Indochina Post. At Indochina Post, we ensure service delivery to customers with the most competitive prices.
- Time 24/7: whenever, where, when customers need to rent trucks for transportation of goods, Indochina Post ready to provide services quickly and efficiently
- Large car brigade, large, good quality, can meet all the requirements of customers at any given time
- Professional staffs with long term educated period in logistics and foreign trade.
It is our pleasure to provide the high quality services and satisfy customers’ demand. We always do our best to create more value for customers.