- 1 Best less than container load (LCL) service in Vietnam
- 1.1 The following information is required to book a less than container load service:
- 1.2 The following services are included:
- 1.3 Our LCL service can be effectively combined with these service offerings to provide an end-to-end solution, including but not limited to:
- 1.4 Indochina Post will provide LCL service that features:
- 1.5 With our experience, we can handle almost all kinds of product lines such as:
- 1.6 We pick up your goods from every province in Vietnam:
Best less than container load (LCL) service in Vietnam
At Indochina Post, our less-than-container-load sea freight forwarding service is a worldwide consolidation shipping service for the import and export cargo when you do not have enough cargo to load a full container.
We can offer you space within a container that is shared with other customers’ goods to deliver economical usage-based costing. Therefore, you can still achieve the same transit time and security as if you ship a full container.
What makes our service unique is that we will tell you when you have reached the break point that a full container load is more economical. We’ll also tell you if air freight is more economical as some cases may be.
We assure you that when you ship goods at Indochina Post, you are shipping with a leading specialist in the industry of logistics in Vietnam.
The following information is required to book a less than container load service:
- What is the cargo?
- What are the cargo dimensions and weight?
- Where is the shipment coming from and going to?
- When is the shipment ready-or when you need your goods at its destination at the latest?
- What is the service you require beyond shipment from port-to-port?
Upon receipt of the above-mentioned information, we would book the ship, provide you the specific quotation and handle other documents as you require.
The following services are included:
- Receipt of customer’s cargo at the origin container freight station (CFS)
- Consolidation of customer’s cargo with cargo from similarly situated merchants
- Issuance of house bill of lading
- Ocean freight
- Deconsolidation at destination CFS and release to consignee
- Other value-added services
Our LCL service can be effectively combined with these service offerings to provide an end-to-end solution, including but not limited to:
- Transportation of goods to CFS for consolidation
- Customs&other government authority’s clearance
- storage &distribution,
- marine insurance
- all other logistics services including picking and packing in Vietnam.
- Transportation of shipment and delivery to consignee following deconsolidation at destination CFS.
Indochina Post will provide LCL service that features:
- Global network of carriers
We are the representative of many famous liner shipping such as Hapag-Lloyd, North, APL, Maersk, Evergreen Line, COSCO, NYK, K Line, OOCL, MOL…
- Reliability and adherence to scheduled sailings
- Competitive pricing
- Capability of providing end-to-end solutions
- Professional and considerate staff
- Uptime online support
With our experience, we can handle almost all kinds of product lines such as:
· General cargo:
We offer the transportation service for a wide range of items that require regular handling only such as dry cargo (coal, grain, iron ore, bauxite & cement, ceramics, …), household goods, neo bulk cargo (paper, steel, cars & trucks…), machinery, ware, …
· Perishable cargo:
In the event that you ship sensitive items which are likely to deteriorate if exposed to adverse temperature, humidity or left out over an extended period of times (vegetables, fruits, frozen products, dairy products and eggs, confectionery products…), we will provide special containers.
· Special and Exotic Cargo:
Some chemical and medical cargoes are more fragile than perishable foods and need constant temperature and humidity protection throughout the supply chain. With our product expertise, we provide the care your special and exotics cargoes need. These cargoes may chemical and biological products, medical supplies, tobacco products.
· Wet cargo:
All cargos contain liquid, emit liquid or by nature may produce liquid, including all types of liquids, frozen and fresh meat/fish, seafood…
· Dangerous goods:
We set the high standard for handling hazardous materials and restricted items. We provide designated containers for these kinds of items.
· Project and oversized cargo
We have a range of specialist handling and storage equipment, which we can deploy to suit your cargo such as open top containers and break bulk
We pick up your goods from every province in Vietnam:
An Giang, Ba Ria – Vung Tau, Bac Giang, Bac Kan, Bac Lieu, Bac Ninh, Ben Tre, Binh Dinh, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Binh Thuan, Ca Mau, Cao Bang, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Dien Bien, Dong Nai, Dong Thap, Gia Lai, Ha Giang, Ha Nam, Ha Tinh, Hai Duong, Hau Giang, Hoa Binh, Hung Yen, Khanh Hoa Kien Giang, Kon Tum, Lai Chau, Lam Dong, Lang Son, Lao Cai, Long An, Nam Dinh, Nghe An, Ninh Binh, Ninh Thuan, Phu Tho, Quang Binh, Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Quang Ninh, Quang Tri, Soc Trang, Son La, Tay Ninh, Thai Binh, Thai Nguyen, Thanh Hoa, Thua Thien Hue, Tien Giang, Tra Vinh, Tuyen Quang, Vinh Long, Vinh Phuc, Yen Bai, Phu Yen, Can Tho, Da Nang , Haiphong, Hanoi, Ho. Ho Chi Minh.
With our variety of ocean freight service covering different product lines and containers, we ensure your cargo reaches the right place at the right time in a cost-efficient way.