- 1 Shipping goods from Port of Hai Phong to Port of Shanghai
- 1.1 Services
- 1.2 Products that Indochina handles
- 1.3 We have been co-operating with many reliable and leading ocean carriers:
- 1.4 Here is some information you should provide for us so that we can book your ship faster:
- 1.5 We pick up your cargo from every province in the North of Vietnam:
- 1.6 We also ship the goods from Northern Industrial Parks of Vietnam:
- 1.7 We offer other transport service to fit your needs fully:
- 1.8 Why choose Indochina Post?
Shipping goods from Port of Hai Phong to Port of Shanghai
Hai Phong is one of the most important ports in the North of Vietnam. It is expected to become the international gate of the north for and estimated 109-114 million tonnes of goods in and out by 2020.
The main terminals of Hai Phong seaport include Song Cam, Dinh Vu, Lach Huyen, Nam Do Son and Bach Long Vi.
Currently, Port of Hai Phong system can handle vessel of capacity up to 40,000 DWT and up to 55,000-100,000 DWT in the future.
Located at the mouth of Yangtze River, Shanghai, China, the Port of Shanghai is one of the most crucial ports in the world in terms of cargo tonnage. This port covers an area of 2,619.6 km2, consists of a deep-sea port and a river port.
Port of Shanghai has 125 berths,82 out of these berths can accommodate vessels of capacity up to 100,000 DWT. There is a broad range of terminals to handle all types of ships such as bulk, breakbulk, specialized ro-ro terminals.
In 2014, the port set a world record by procession over 35 million TEUs of cargo. Surpassing the port of Singapore in 2010 by half a million TEUs, Port of Shanghai became the world’s busiest container port.
With the rapid development of globalization, there has been a sharp increase in the demand of transporting goods from Port of Hai Phong to Port of Shanghai.
With loading directly by the shipper and direct delivery to consignee, Indochina Post offers customers reliable, flexible and cost efficient transportation globally:
- Full-container-load (FCL)
- Less-than-container-load (LCL)
- Dry or liquid bulk shipments
- Full or partial vessel charters, including refrigerated service or on-board cranes to handle heavy shipments to smaller ports
- Physical cargo and paper-consolidation programs to importers and exporters who purchase from multiple vendors
Products that Indochina handles
Dry bulk cargo
With our experience, Indochina Post offers a broad selection of services for any type of bulk cargo, including:
- Agricultural commodities: corn, grains (rice, oat…), soybeans and rapeseed.
- Iron ore
- Industrial minerals: salt, borates, sand , iron alloys and gravel
- Scrap such as carbon steel and stainless steel scrap
- Buoys and dolphins
Break bulk cargo is handled quickly and smartly when transported from Port of Hai Phong to Port of Shanghai. As a delicated service provider, Indochina Post provides a flexible fleet of crane with a sufficient lifting force to handle all these types of break bulk cargo:
- Heavy lift and project cargo
- Automotive (cars, machines…)
- Forest products
- Non ferrous metals
We can offer a wide range of containers to ship the sensitive items which are likely to deteriorate if exposed to adverse temperature and humidity.
- Fruits: banana, avocado, apricot, grapes, dragon fruits, …
- Frozen products
- Dairy products and eggs
- Confectionery products
Special and exotic cargo
Some chemical and medical cargoes are more fragile than perishable foods. They need constant temperature and humidity protection throughout the supply chain. With our product expertise, we provide the care your special and exotics cargoes need. These cargoes may chemical and biological products, medical supplies, tobacco products.
All cargos contain liquid, emit liquid or by nature may produce liquid, including all types of liquids, frozen and fresh meat/fish, seafood…
We have been co-operating with many reliable and leading ocean carriers:
APL, BENLINE, MA-CGM, CNC, HIPPING, COSCO, ECU LINE, EVERGREEN, EMADEPT, GRAND, HANJIN, HAPAG-LLOYD, HEUNG-A, HUBLINE, HYUNDA, NDOTRA, K-LINE, KMG, KMTC, AERSK LIN, MCC, MELL, MOL, MSC, AMSUNG, NORTH, FREIRHT, NYK, OOCL, ORIENTAL, ORIMAS, PIL, RCL, SINOKOR, INOTRANS, SITC, TS LINE, VOSA, VVMV, WANHAI, NG MIN, ZIM…
As a forwarder, we book your cargo, arrange pickup and delivery and manage shipping documents, regardless of point of destination and carrier.
Here is some information you should provide for us so that we can book your ship faster:
- Dimensions of the cargo, including packaging and skidding (length x width x height)
- Cargo weight, including packaging and skidding
- Center of gravity information (if available)
- Weight distribution
- Lifting and lashing points (cargo securing points)
- Your shipment schedule
We pick up your cargo from every province in the North of Vietnam:
Hanoi, Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Thai Binh, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Tuyen Quang, Lao Cai, Lang Son, Nam Dinh, Son La, Vinh Phuc, Quang Ninh, Yen Bai, Dien Bien, Ha Nam, Bac Giang, Cao Bang, Bac Can, Phu Tho.
We also ship the goods from Northern Industrial Parks of Vietnam:
Tien Son (Bac Ninh), Que Vo (Bac Ninh), Nomura –HP (Hai Phong), Sai Dong B (Hanoi), Bac Thang Long (Hanoi), Cai Lan (Quang Ninh), Binh Xuyen – Chan Hung-Khai Quang – Ba Thien ( Vinh Phuc), Phu Thai-Tan Truong-Viet Hoa-Nam Sach-Lai Vu – Lai Cach (Hai Duong), Nguyen Duc Canh (Thai Binh)….
We offer other transport service to fit your needs fully:
– Air transport
– Custom support
– Shipping advice
– Door-to-door delivery
Why choose Indochina Post?
Using ocean freight service of Indochina Post, you are shipping with the specialist in domestic shipping and courier delivery services. You will receive many benefits that you may not find in other logistics providers:
– Guaranteed delivery time
– A range of convenient collection and drop off options to save your time and money
– Inclusive compensation cover: Compensation cover for loss or damage is included on all our service.
– Competitive freight rates: we are committed to offer our cost-efficient service at the most reasonable price.
– High-qualified and considerate staff
– A 24/7 service: Indochina Post is always ready to support our customers 24/7
With our variety of ocean freight service covering different product lines and containers, we ensure your cargo reaches the right place at the right time in a cost-efficient way.