Shipping goods from Viet Nam to Manila
You want to send goods from VietNam to Manila for partners, relatives, friends but do not know the process?
Are you looking for a reputable and cheap shipping company to send goods to relatives and friends in Manila ?
Please contact Indochinapost. Indochinapost receive and send goods to partners, relatives and friends in Manila quickly, safely and economically
The process of transporting goods Manila at Indochinapost
You prepare the goods and complete the recipient’s contact information to avoid confusion or loss during transportation. It is best to contact us for shipping advice.
Step 2: Contact Indochinapost
You can contact the consultant directly at the office of Indochinapost or contact online for advice on the cheap service of shipping goods from Viet Nam to Manila for partners relatives and friends. You need to provide complete information about the goods and the recipient’s address so that the shipping company can offer a specific price and delivery time.
Step 3: Pay and send goods
After you have selected a suitable shipping partner, you need to make a payment, either directly or by online banking. In addition, if it is not convenient to go to the shipping office, we will support to pick up the goods and assist with free packaging.
Step 4: Track the delivery process
Customers can stay in touch with Indochinapost to track the progress of their cargo and ensure timely and complete delivery.
In addition, Indochinapost also provides transportation services for the following types of goods:
- Transportation of food items: Dry food; dried fish, dried shrimp, dried jackfruit, dried durian.
- Heavy and bulky items: Refrigerator, air conditioner, television.
- Postal items, documents; study abroad documents, contracts, passports.
- Safe transportation of medical items: Eastern medicine, Western medicine, traditional medicine, herbal medicine, dried leaves, medicinal herbs.
- Electronic items: Phones, laptops, electronic components.
- Sample goods: Fabric samples, bag samples, shoe samples, wooden boards.
- Personal items: Clothes, books, school supplies, shoes, gifts.
- Cosmetic products: White bath cream, lotion, and many other products.
Some items are banned from export according to the State’s regulations such as:
- Products from wildlife such as reptile skin, turtle shell, deer horn, ivory, … or live animals.
- Publications, movies with depraved content.
- Weapons and simulation toys.
- Stimulants such as narcotics, opium, marijuana, psychostimulants and other addictive substances.
- Explosives, radioactive substances or other dangerous goods.
- Antiques, works of art with high value
- Publications, documents with content against the government, the state, intelligence documents.
- Counterfeit goods, imitation goods, poor quality goods, goods of unknown origin.
for partners, relatives, friends but do not know the process?
Are you looking for a reputable and cheap shipping company to send goods to relatives and friends in Marseille ?
Please contact Indochinapost. Indochinapost receive and send goods to partners, relatives and friends in Marseille quickly, safely and economically