HOUSE REMOVING SPECIALIST SERVICE IN VIETNAM
HOUSEREMOVING SPECIALIST SERVICE IN VIETNAM
House removal is perfect for situations in life where you find a better place to stay and work well with your condition. House removing service is the action where you want to change your furniture, kitchen or everything in the house to move to another house, without doing any hard work you can hire someone to do it for you and they finish deliver all the furniture and places in the right spot as its meant to be. House removals offer a professional service that can help make moving home easier. A house removal firm will help you get your things out of your old home and into your new one, though the exact service available will vary. Many removals firms will offer a range of services, depending on your needs and budget.
CHARGES PRICE BASED ON
- QUANTITY: The number of items customers want to transport between two properties or more will be a component of the total price.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Depends on how easy to access the two places to remove the furniture out of it make a count in the total charges.
- DISTANCE: The distance between the old one and the new one if is far away from each other will be an addition to the charges that have to be made.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Any service will include additional services such as unpacking your belongings, storage, and cleaning…
NOTICES WHEN USING A HOUSE REMOVING SERVICE
- Choose a certified house removing company (Indochinapost, Thanh Hung company, Vietnam moving,…)
- Clarify all the furniture and purpose
- Choosing the suitable service combo for better results
Step 1: Taking a survey to grasp the actual situation is the first step that plays an extremely important role in moving house. When customers contact the service provider, a professional team will come to the site to conduct a physical survey. This step will help evaluate the overall workload as well as offer the most optimal solutions.
Step 2: Quotation for customers to choose the service
After surveying the actual terrain, the moving unit needs to give the most reasonable quotation to the customer. With clear and unambiguous pricing, customers will be assured of their choice.
Deployment of relocation contract. The contract will be signed when the customer agrees to the terms given. And the service provider is obliged to perform the terms stated in the contract correctly and responsibly.
Step 3: Carry out packing
All furniture is carefully packed. Make sure not to affect the quality of the furniture after the transportation process.
Items will be sorted and properly packaged before shipping. Avoid confusion and loss of items during transportation.
Step 4: Transport to a new place of residence
After the belongings are carefully packed, proceed to transport them to the new place. With the most advanced and modern transportation equipment to ensure the safety of your belongings.
Step 5: Arrange and arrange furniture
Furniture that is transported to a safe new place will be disassembled and installed according to customer requirements. Guaranteed satisfaction and high quality.
Step 6: Acceptance and liquidation of the contract
After the above steps are completed, this is the final step of the package moving service process. In this step, the customer will check the quality of the furniture and the arrangement as well as the quality of service. If it is ok, proceed to pay the amount as the contract has been signed.
ADVANTAGES OF USING INDOCHINAPOST’S SERVICES
- Length of shipping experience with a professional team in terms of operations, operations, and responsibilities.
- Has an extensive international shipping network.
- Customs clearance for both door-to-door delivery. Regularly update the situation for customers.
- Agents of Vietjet and Bamboo airways.
- Free consultation and packing service.
- Support for customs declaration and procedures for goods with special requirements
THE SERVICE WHICH WE PROVIDE
- Cosmetics: All cosmetics, skincare products, dietary supplements, trademarks, and receipts are required.
- Clothing: T-shirt, shirt, skirt, pants, etc., any kind of clothes.
- Dry foods: e.g. cakes, chocolates, candies, etc.
- Kitchenware: ovens, rice cookers, cups, forks, spoons, forks, knives, and other kitchen utensils.
- Bags, shoes, accessories: need brand and purchase receipt.
>> Facebook <<: https://www.facebook.com/indochinapostvietnam
>> See more <<: EXPRESS DELIVERY CEMENT FROM VIETNAM TO GLOBAL