- 1 Excellent express delivery service from Taiwan to Estonia
- 1.1 Shipping commodities by “Express delivery in Taiwan”
- 1.2 We pick up your goods from every province in Taiwan:
- 1.3 We offer a variety of express delivery options
- 1.4 Why choose Indochina Post?
Excellent express delivery service from Taiwan to Estonia
With rich experience and qualified staffs, Indochina Post is proudly one of the leading logistics companies. We highlight our efforts to satisfy customers’demand well. We have confidence in providing the most cost-efficient, fastest and safest express delivery service from Taiwan to Estonia for customers.
More than 71% of the Estonian GDP is derived from the service sectors, industrial sectors yield 25% and primary branches (including agriculture) approximately 4% of the overall output. The important sectors of the Estonian economy are the processing industry (approximately 14.5% of the overall production), transport, warehousing and communications (10%), commerce (13.5%) and estate, rental and letting, as well as business services (21%). The value of exports and imports taken together equals 155 percent of GDP. To be more specific, the value of import of goods and services stands at 13.1 billion Euro. Major imports are machinery and electrical equipment, mineral fuels, chemical products, foodstuffs, plastics, textiles.
Shipping commodities by “Express delivery in Taiwan”
A wide range of commodities can be sent with the express delivery service offered by Indochina Post.
Documents/ Diplomatic items/ High-valued items
Airline tickets, annual reports, blank forms, cash letter, computer printouts, deeds, diplomatic mail, manuals, newspapers, passports, personal mails, plans, drawings-arch, pamphlets….
Flowers, fruits, vegetables, eggs, frozen meat/fish/seafood…
We pick up your goods from every province in Taiwan:
Taiwan, New Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Taipei, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Tainan, Keelung, Chiayi, Changhua, Pingtung, Zhubei, Yuanlin, Douliu, Taitung, Hualien, , Toufen, Nantou, Yilan, Miaoli, Magong, Puzi, Taibao
Indochina Post could also book shipments in a variety of airports in Taiwan:
- Shang Yi Airport, Taitung Airport, Makung Airport, Tainan Airport, Sun Moon Lake Airport
- Chiayi Airport, Taiwan Taoyuan International Chiang Kai Shek International Airport, Hengchun Airport
- Chingchuankang Airport, Taichung Airport, Orchid Island Airport, Kaoshiung International Airport, Hualien Airport
- Green Island Airport, Hsinchu Airport, Lishan Airport, Chi Mei Airport, Pingtung Airport, Matsu Airport
- Taipei Songshan Sung Shan Airport, Wonan Airport, Chi Mei Airport, Pingtung Airport, Matsu Airport
Having your order, we will deliver it to the right destination in Estonia:
Harju County, Hiiu County, Ida-Viru County, Jõgeva County, Järva County, Lääne County, Lääne-Viru County, Põlva County, Pärnu County, Rapla County, Saare County, Tartu County, Valga County, Viljandi County, Võru County.
We offer a variety of express delivery options
You will have a wide range of options to satisfy your demands: from emergency same day through guaranteed time-critical next day to less urgent day certain delivery options.
We have cooperated with many famous brands in the express industry including: China Airlines, EVA Air, Mandarin Airlines, TransAsia Airways, Uni Air, UPS, DHL, TNT, Fedex,…
Why choose Indochina Post?
Using the express delivery service provided by Indochina Post, you will receive many benefits that you may not find in other logistics providers:
- Guaranteed delivery time
- A range of convenient collection and drop off options to save your time and money.
- We can collect and deliver to every province.
- Inclusive compensation cover: Compensation cover for loss or damage is included on all our service.
- Competitive freight rates
- High-qualified and considerate staff
- A 24/7 service: Indochina Post is always ready to support our customers 24/7
To serve the high delivery demand of common customers and enterprises, Indochina Post could provide a wide range of services for certain cases. In that point, we want to contribute our small parts to the Taiwan’ trading.