- 1 Efficient trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali
- 1.1 Vehicles for trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali:
- 1.2 Locations in Vietnam and Laos (trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali):
- 1.3 Types of goods delivered via trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali:
- 1.4 Other services besides trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali:
- 1.5 Indochina Post is committed to enhance customers’ benefit:
Efficient trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali
Indochina Post is regarded as one of the most prestigious logistics companies providing transporting and container shipping services to Laos. We are proudly committed to find the most efficient logistics solution for customers. We always do our best to offer the quickest, safest trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali at competitive prices.
Laos and Vietnam share the border of approximately 2340km on land, which formed firm basis for border trade relations’ development. At the end of twentieth century, two countries became the members of ASEAN – one of the most dynamic economic areas in the world. Owing to ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA), Laos tariffs was required to reduce to below 5%, then, the government has continued to reduce tariffs under AFTA’s commitment. These changes have contributed to the strong growth of trading relations between Laos and Vietnam. As a result, the demand in transporting and container shipping from Vietnam to Laos has significantly increased over the years.
In this post, we will include more information about our trucking services from Thai Binh to Phongsali .
Vehicles for trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali:
We supply a wide range of choices in rental vehicles varying in sizes and payloads.
- Pickup Trucks (less than 1 ton payload)
- The Light trucks: less than 6 tons
- The Midsize truck: from 6 tons to 15 tons.
- Chiller trucks and reefers (refrigerated containers)
Especially, as for transporting all kinds of super-sized, super-heavy, aluminum and steel, we have rental vehicles with payloads greater than 15 tons, tankers, car fooc, container trucks, trailers, semi-trailers, …
Locations in Vietnam and Laos (trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali):
- From different regions of Vietnam:
|Red River Delta||Northeast||Northwest||North Central Coast|
Hai Phong (municipality)
|Central Highlands||South Central Coast||Southeast||Mekong Delta|
Da Nang (municipality)
|Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu
Ho Chi Minh City (municipality)
Cần Thơ (municipality)
- From the industrial zones of Vietnam
Industrial zone Numora, Industrial zone Dinh Vu, Industrial zone Trang Due, Industrial zone Nam Cau Kiem, Industrial zone Do Son. (Sip) Industrial zone Vinashin – Shinec , Industrial zone An Duong, Industrial zone Dong Hoa. Vinh Niem Industrial zone. Industrial zone Canh Hau, Industrial zone Quan Toan.Quan Tru Industrial zone , Industrial zone An Trang, Industrial zone Tan Lien. Industrial zone Ben Rung. Tien Lang Provice Industrial zone , Industrial zone Trang Cat.
- From different regions in Thai Binh:
Thai Binh is a coastal eastern province in the Red River Delta region of northern Vietnam, about 110km from Hanoi and 70km from Haiphong.
Thai Binh is subdivided into 8 district-level sub-divisions:
|Thái Bình (capital)
- To provinces in Laos:
Attapeu, Bokeo, Bolikhamsai, Champasak. Hua Phan, Khammouane, Luang Namtha, Luang Prabang. Oudomxay, Phongsali, Salavan, Savannakhet. Sayabouly, Sekong, Vientiane Capital, Vientiane Province. Xieng Khuang, Xaisomboun Province.
- To certain districts in Phongsali (Laos)
Phongsaly District, May District, Khoua District. Samphanh District, Boun Neua District, Yot Ou District, Boun Tay District.
Vietnam border crossings to Laos (trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali):
- Tây Trang/Pang Hok: on Highway 279, about 31km from Dien Bien city to Phongsali.
- Na Mèo/ Namsoi: on Highway 217, from Thanh Hoa to HuaPhanh
- Nậm Cắn/ NamKan: on Highway 7, from Nghe An to XiengKhuang
- Cầu Treo/ Namphao: on Highway 8, from Ha Tinh to Bolikhamxay
- Cha Lo/ Naphao: from Hanoi following Highway 1A to Ba Don, Quang Trach, then on Highway 12A to Khammuane
- Lao Bảo/ Daen Savanh: on Highway 9, from Quang Tri to Savannakhet
- Lo Lay/ Lalay: on Highway 8, from Ha Tinh to Bolikhamxay
- Pờ Y/ Phou Keua: on Highway 40, about 20km from Kon Tum to Attapeu
Prohibited goods for imports into Laos include:
- Chemicals of high-level danger used in industries
- Bullets and weapons of all kinds (except for explosives used in industries) and war vehicles
- Opium, opium balls, poppy seeds, opium poppies, other finished and dried opium poppies made from coco leaves, marihuana in various forms, cocaine and their derivatives
- Destructive fishing tools
- Pornographic medias / materials
- Banknote paper, banknote ink, banknote printer and coin making machine
Types of goods delivered via trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali:
Major Vietnamese exports to Laos include petroleum, steel and iron, means of transport and spare parts, electric wire and electric cable.
- Building materials: cement, plumbing, brick, sand, stone, steel, plaster, furniture, …
- Agricultural products: Rice, wheat, peanuts, watermelon, dragon fruit, grapes, maize (corn), wheat flour, fresh vegetables, ….
- Plant and animal breeding.
- Industrial production: weaving, packaging, animal feed, machinery, …
- Live animals: cattle, pigs, chickens, birds, ostriches, dogs, cats, …
- Cargo, overweight, heavy
- Special and high value commodities: gifts, chemicals, laboratory equipment, plasma, ceramics, glass,…
Other services besides trucking service from Thai Binh to Phongsali:
- Packing, storage of cargoes
- Unloading, dunnage, scraping goods (in case of necessity)
- Control of, test items, goods
- Consultancy transport route selection, transport vehicles
- Express, Sea cargo transportation
- Warehouse service
- Customs procedures; procedures at ports, airports, industrial zones; service application for the license
Indochina Post is committed to enhance customers’ benefit:
- Indochina Post always uphold the safety and security of goods as well as customer information to the top
- Good price: the cost of rental vans at very preferential Indochina Post. At Indochina Post, we ensure service delivery to customers with the most competitive prices.
- Time 24/7: whenever, where, when customers need to rent trucks for transportation of goods, Indochina Post ready to provide services quickly and efficiently
- Large car brigade, large, good quality, can meet all the requirements of customers at any given time
- Professional staffs with long term educated period in logistics and foreign trade.