Deadline for presenting invoices and import documents against Vietnam regulations(14/10/2017) | Custom broker Information International Express News
- Deadline for presenting invoices and/or documents
- Services supplied by Indochina Post
- Why should you choose us?
If you are traders or enterprises, and you are going to importing commodities to Vietnam’s territory. It is important to submit your invoices and all the relevant documents in order to make a customs clearance in time and in convenient way.
- With regard to goods in transit, goods displayed for sale, goods kept in warehouses, depots, gathering points (except for the cases mentioned in Clause 2 of this Article), their traders and persons with relevant interests must present adequate invoices and/or documents proving the legitimacy of such goods as prescribed by law and this Circular at the time of inspection.
- With regard to imported goods being displayed for sale, in a warehouse or depot under the trader’s right to use (the warehouse or depot is registered with a competent authority) or right to use, invoices and/or documents shall be presented as follows:
- At the time of inspection, the trader and person with relevant interests and duties must present copies of invoices and/or documents bearing the trader’s seal to prove that the imported goods are legitimate;
- Within 24 hours from the time of inspection, the trader must present the original invoices and/or documents to prove the legitimacy of goods as prescribed by law and this Circular. If the expiration of the 24-hour time limit is rest time as prescribed, invoices and/or documents shall be presented right after the rest time; the inspecting authority must write the time and location of document presentation on the record;
- At the time of inspection, the trader fails to present the invoices and/or documents to prove the legitimacy of imported goods, the inspecting authority shall impound the goods as prescribed by law in order to verify their legitimacy.
- If the trader presents adequate the invoices and/or documents proving the legitimacy of imported goods but the inspecting authority has good reasons to believe that the origins of such goods are illegitimate, they may impound the goods, compare documents, verify the origins of goods, and take legal responsibility for any damage caused for their manufacturer/seller.
- Packing, storage of cargoes;
- Unloading, dunnage, scraping goods (in case of necessity);
- Control of, test items, goods;
- Consultancy transport route selection, transport vehicle;
- Express, Sea Cargo transport;
- Warehousing services;
- Customs procedures; procedures at ports, airports, industrial zones; service application for the license.
- Using the best quality of express service from Ho Chi Minh city to Battambang provided by Indochina Post, you will receive many benefits that you may not find in other logistics providers;
- Guaranteed delivery time;
- A range of convenience collection and drop off options to save your time and money;
- Customer private information is completely protected;
- We can collect and delivery to every province;
- Inclusive compensation cover: Compensation cover for loss or damage is included in all off our services;
- Competitive freight rates;
- High-qualified and considerate staffs;
- A 24/7 service: Indochina Post is always ready to support our customers 24/7.
When you ship with Indochina Post, you are shipping with an international expert on express services. With a portfolio of express parcels and package services as well as various shipping options to fulfill your needs, we are pleased to satisfy your demands perfectly.
For further informations about customs and export/import services, please contact Indochina Post to get best prices and professional advices.