Mauritius is an island republic in the southwest Indian Ocean off the southeast coast of Africa. It is situated to the east of Madagascar. The main island is volcanic in nature and is nearly completely encircled by a coral reef that offers marine risks. The government is a parliamentary democracy, with the president as the chief of state and the prime minister as the head of government. Despite the presence of state monopolies, Mauritius features a mixed economic system that combines a variety of individual freedoms with centralized economic planning and government control. Mauritius is a member of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) and the Southern African Development Community (SADC).
- 1 We provide logistics services:
- 2 Firstly, we are agent, representative of large shipping firm
- 3 To be more specific, we have the ability to deliver a wide range of products:
- 4 Besides, you should take notice of weight, size, and packing requirements:
- 5 Yet, here are some prohibition items and conditionally accepted items:
- 6 Process for receiving cargo from Ho Chi Minh to Mauritius
- 7 We can pick up the goods from all the districts of Ho Chi Minh
- 8 And transport them to many places in Mauritius
- 9 Secondly, our service provides customers with a wide range of express delivery options:
- 10 Why choose Indochinapost?
We provide logistics services:
- Domestics express
- International express
- Trucking service
Firstly, we are agent, representative of large shipping firm
Our firm has many choices to meet your time demands since we have worked with several well-known companies in the express sector. From an emergency on the same day to a guaranteed time-critical following day to a less urgent day Here is a list of our collaborators:
Vietnam Airlines (VN), Japan Air (JAL), Vietjet Air (VJ), Asiana Airline (OZ), Thai Airway (TG), Area Flot, China Airline (CI), Emirate Airway (EK), DHL, TNT, VNPost, ViettelPost, etc.
To be more specific, we have the ability to deliver a wide range of products:
- Documents/Diplomatic items: ID, certificate, visa, etc.
- Building materials: cement, plumbing, brick, sand, stone, steel, plaster, furniture.
- Agriculture products: rice, wheat, peanuts, watermelon, dragon fruits, grapes, maize (corn), wheat flour, fresh vegetables, etc.
- Plants and animals breeding.
- Industrial production: weaving, packaging, animal feed, machinery.
- Cargo, overweight, heavy.
- Special and high-value commodities: gifts, chemicals, laboratory equipment, plasma, ceramics, glass.
Besides, you should take notice of weight, size, and packing requirements:
The maximum weight: between 20-70 Kg.
The maximum size: is not exceed 1,50m for any one dimension and 3m for the sum of length.
For light package with the weight smaller than 167 kg/mᶟ (equivalent to 6000 kg/cmᶟ), the weight is converted as follow: Weight (kg) = (Height x Width x Length)/ 5000
- Each item must be packed and closed in a way appropriate to the weight, shape, and nature of the contents, as well as the mode and length of transportation.
- Each item must be packaged and closed in such a way that it does not endanger the officials handling it or harm other mails or postal equipment.
Items that do not require special packaging must be able to be opened for content inspection.
Yet, here are some prohibition items and conditionally accepted items:
Besides, prohibition items to other countries according to Vietnamese regulations
- Narcotics, mental stimulants;
- Arms, ammunition, military-technical equipment;
- Depraved and reactionary publications, printed matters or documents against public security;
- Explosive and inflammable items or substances or unhygienic, environmental pollutants;
- Articles, goods are forbidden to be circulated, traded by the government;
- Live animals, animal fur;
- Articles, publications, good forbidden to be imported to destination countries;
- Vietnamese currency, foreign currency, and documents valuable as money;
- Precious metal (such as gold, silver, etc.), gemstones or products made from precious metal or gemstones;
- Antiques (fragile), human body parts;
- Lithium battery, addictive substances;
- Items containing many items are sent to many addresses.
Conditionally accepted items to the countries according to Vietnamese regulations:
- Alcoholic drinks (alcohol, beer, etc.);
- Products of animal origin;
- Antiques (nonfragile), art painting, crafts;
- Drugs, specimen samples (blood, urine);
- Flowers, botany, and products of botany origin (seed, drug leaves, etc.);
- Artificial diamond, clothes, cosmetics;
- Powder, liquid, electronic, perishable goods.
List of goods prohibited in express delivery
Process for receiving cargo from Ho Chi Minh to Mauritius
Step 1: Prepare to ship
- This involves double-checking cargo information and preparing paperwork.
- Verifying information and the technical features of the items.
Step 2: Packing the goods
Step 3: Hand over and sign a consignment note
When all of the packaging procedures and papers are done. Our personnel will examine all of the information, freight rates, and sign the consignment with the buyer.
We can pick up the goods from all the districts of Ho Chi Minh
Tan Phu Ward, Ward 1, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan Ward, Ward 12, Ward 6, Ward 2, Thu Duc Ward, Ward 8, Ward 3, Ward 9, Binh Tan Ward, Ward 10
Go Vap Ward, Ward 7, Nha Be Ward, Binh Thanh Ward, Cu Chi Ward, Can Gio Ward, Tan Binh Ward, Hooc Mon Ward, Ward 11, Ward 4, Binh Chanh Ward
And transport them to many places in Mauritius
|Vacoas||Centre de Flacq|
|Curepipe||Bel Air Rivière Sèche|
|Le Hochet||Saint Pierre|
Secondly, our service provides customers with a wide range of express delivery options:
- Packing, storage of cargoes;
- Unloading, dunnage, scraping goods (in case of necessity);
- Control of, test items, goods;
- Consultancy transport route selection, transport vehicle;
- Express, Sea Cargo transport;
- Warehousing services;
- Customs procedures; procedures at ports, airports, industrial zones; service application for the license.
Why choose Indochinapost?
- Using the best quality of express service from Ho Chi Minh city to Cameroon provided by Airportcargo, you will receive many benefits that you may not find in other logistics providers:
- Guaranteed delivery time;
- A range of convenience collection and drop off options to save your time and money;
- Customer private information is completely protected.
- We can collect and deliver to every province:
- Inclusive compensation cover: Compensation cover for loss or damage is included in all of our services;
- Competitive freight rates;
- High-qualified and considerate staff;
- A 24/7 service: Airportcargo is always ready to support our customers 24/7.