Portugal is a country on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe. The Azores and Madeira archipelagos are part of Portugal and occupy strategic positions along western routes to the Strait of Gibraltar. Portugal is bounded on the north by Spain and on the south by the Atlantic Ocean. North of the Tagus River, the terrain is mountainous. The government is a republic, with the president as the chief of state and the prime minister as the head of government. Portugal has a mixed economy based on services, in which the government has privatized many state-owned enterprises and liberalized certain sectors of the economy. Portugal is a European Union member (EU).
If you’re having trouble getting your goods from Hanoi to Portugal, don’t hesitate to call Indochinapost. Indochinapost is pleased to be one of the top companies in logistics and foreign commerce in Hanoi, thanks to its skilled workforce. We are devoted to meeting your needs through our cost-effective and secure shipping service from Hanoi to Portugal.
- 1 We provide all kinds of Logistics Services with insurance.
- 2 Wide range of commodities that can be sent cost-efficient.
- 3 Prohibited items to other countries according to Vietnamese regulations.
- 4 Specializing in handling air freight forwarding services in the most professed, dependable, and prompt way.
- 5 Indochinapost – your best companion.
- 6 Simple shipping procedure from Hanoi to Portugal instructions:
- 7 Our express service is present throughout Portugal’s territory.
- 8 To every corner of Hanoi
We provide all kinds of Logistics Services with insurance.
- Domestic Express
- International Express
- Trucking Service
- Booking service
- Customs declaration, customs clearance
- Obtaining import and export licenses services
Wide range of commodities that can be sent cost-efficient.
- Documents/Diplomatic items: ID, certificate, license, papers, visa, etc.
- Building materials: cement, plumbing, brick, sand, stone, steel, plaster, furniture.
- Agriculture products: rice, wheat, mango, banana, dragon fruits, cassava, maize (corn), wheat flour, fresh vegetables, etc.
- Plants and animals breeding.
- Industrial production: weaving, packaging, animal feed, machinery.
- Live animals: cattle, pigs, chickens, birds, ostriches, dogs, cats.
- Cargo, overweight, heavy.
- Special and high-value commodities: gifts, chemicals, laboratory equipment, plasma, ceramics, glass.
Prohibited items to other countries according to Vietnamese regulations.
- Narcotics, mental stimulants;
- Arms, ammunition, military-technical equipment;
- Depraved and reactionary publications, printed matters or documents against public security;
- Explosive and inflammable items or substances or unhygienic, environmental pollutants;
- Articles, goods are forbidden to be circulated, traded by the government;
- Rare animals, animal fur;
- Articles, publications, good forbidden to be imported to destination countries;
- Hanoiese currency, foreign currency, and documents valuable as money;
- Precious metal (such as gold, silver, etc.), gemstones or products made from precious metal or gemstones;
- Antiques (fragile), human body parts;
- Lithium battery, addictive substances;
- Items containing many items sent to many addresses.
Specializing in handling air freight forwarding services in the most professed, dependable, and prompt way.
Advantages of shipping by air:
• Agility in administrative procedures.
• Less risk of damage to merchandise.
• It is the means of transport with the lowest accident rate.
We ship by air with many service packages for your requirements:
- Express package: 1-2 days
- Regular package: 3-4 days
- Saving package: 5-6 days
We are currently associated with many major airlines such as Hanoi Airlines, Jetstar, AirAsia, Cathay Pacific, EvaAirlines,…etc.
Indochinapost – your best companion.
- Delivering goods on time.
- The most competitive price in the market.
- Updating cargo’s status constantly, easily tracking packages.
- Using high technology.
- Commitment to customer information security.
- Dedicated, professional staff.
- Flexible payment method.
Simple shipping procedure from Hanoi to Portugal instructions:
Step 1: Listing commodities information
You need to declare all information related to the goods, including weight, volume, … We will carry out the next steps based on this information, therefore, the information has to be as accurate as possible.
Step 2: Packing
You need to be careful about the packaging to avoid damage to the goods. The packing needs to be done in the standard size of the goods.
We also provide additional packaging services according to international standards with preferential prices.
Some of packing requirements:
- Each item shall be packed and closed in a manner befitting the weight, the shape, and the nature of the contents as well as the mode and duration of conveyance. Each item shall be packed and closed so as not to present any danger to officials handling it, or damage other mails or postal equipment.
- Items which does not need special packing must be ensured that it can be opened for content inspection.
Step 3: Sending to our units
You can send goods to us by all means to ensure the best quality. Here are our addresses:
- Hochiminh Office: 02 Phan Thuc Duyen Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi
- Hanoi Office: 01 Hoang Ngoc Phach Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Hanoi
Step 4: Finishing payment
After completing the payment procedures, our unit will start shipping as soon as possible.
Our express service is present throughout Portugal’s territory.
|Coimbra||Póvoa de Varzim||Custoias|
|Queluz||Senhora da Hora||Algés|
|Cacém||Póvoa de Santa Iria||Barcelos|
|Vila Nova de Gaia||Sequeira||Pedroso|
|Loures||Matosinhos||Vilar de Andorinho|
|Évora||Gondomar||São João da Talha|
|Rio de Mouro||Águas Santas||Lagos|
|Odivelas||Vila do Conde||Quarteira|
|Aveiro||Caldas da Rainha||Santa Iria da Azóia|
|Corroios||Viseu||Vila Franca de Xira|
|Barreiro||Sintra||Leça da Palmeira|
|Monsanto||Paço de Arcos||Moita|
|Rio Tinto||São Mamede de Infesta||Sacavém|
|São Domingos de Rana||Torres Vedras||Covilhã|
|Leiria||Oliveira do Douro||Ramada|
|Ponte de Lima||Fânzeres||Pombal|
|Guimarães||Carnaxide||São Pedro da Cova|
|Ermesinde||Pinhal Novo||Vila Real|
|Beja||São João da Madeira||Leça do Bailio|
|Bragança||Caparica||Baguim do Monte|
|Alcabideche||Laranjeiro||Viana do Castelo|
|Câmara de Lobos||Carcavelos|