Indochinapost is the leading professional sea freight service provider from Vietnam to Indonesia, offering the most competitive prices. Indochinapost is currently a strategic partner of many major shipping lines and Indonesian seaports.
Indochinapost is a partner with many major international shipping lines in sea freight service from Vietnam to Indonesia.
- In Haiphong: Hong Bang, Le Chan, Ngo Quyen, Kien An, Hai An, Do Son, An Lao, Kien Thuy, Thuy Nguyen, An Duong, Tien Lang, Vinh Bao, Cat Hai, Bach Long Vi and Duong Kinh.
- Ho Chi Minh: District 1, District 2, District 3, District 4, District 5, District 6, District 7, District 8, District 9, District 10, District 11, District 12, Thu Duc district, Binh Thanh district, Tan Binh district, Tan Phu district, Phu Nhuan district, Binh Tan district.
- Danang: Thanh Khe district, Ngu Hanh Son district, Lien Chieu district, Cam Le district, Hoa Vang district.
- Malahayati, Belawan, Kuala Tanjung, Sumatra, Dumai
INDOCHINAPOST TRANSPORT DIFFERENT GOODS FROM VIETNAM TO INDONESIA
– Letters, Documents, postage, sound, organ, guitar, sample, functional foods
– Kymdan mattress, mattress, gifts, lacquer, oil paintings
– Tea, coffee, confectionery, jam
– Cups, aquariums, ceramics
– Rattan furniture, curtains
– Clothing, shoes, jewelry
– Statue of Lord, church, Buddha statue, pagoda
– Album, wedding photo, wedding dress, dress, skirt, underwear…
INDOCHINAPOST DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Heroin, military weapons, depraved cultural products.
- Flammable chemical, Toxic chemical.
Up to now, we have successfully implemented a lot of sea freight contracts from Vietnam to Indonesia and vice versa.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SEA FREIGHT SERVICE FROM VIETNAM TO INDONESIA?
Overall, customers choose our services due to different reasons:
- Wide and flexible network with both domestic and international firms, large enterprises
- Customer private information is completely protected
- Guaranteed delivery time
- Carefully packed, ensuring safety for fragile goods, according to export standards.
- Compensation insurance: 100% cargo insurance to avoid the situation of wrong goods, damage or loss of goods
- Competitive freight rates and stable space
- Highly trained, dedicated, responsible and thoughtful staff
- Tracking the shipping process and notifying customers when goods arrive